Saturday, August 21, 2010

Sweet Extensions Online Store!!!!


I'm so excited to announce that I just opened my own online store. I'm selling clip in hair extensions!!! They are 100% human hair!!! I sell two types, remi and Grade A. I'm also selling 20" Body Wave Extensions. All the extensions can be curled, dyed, and straightened! Below is a price list of the extensions I'm selling!
List:
14" Clip In Extensions - $74.99
20" Clip In Extensions - $99.00
20" Remi Extensions - $139.00
24" Clip In Extensions - $189.00
24" Remi Extensions - $239.00
Highlights - $14.99- $24.99

The best part is you can buy a sample of the colors for $3.99. The samples come with one clip so you can put them in your hair.
Check out my site!!! http://www.sweetextensions.com

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked them out and they are fantastic !! i really wanted to order some but when i go to pay by paypal it says that i need to link a credit card but i dont have a credit card. is there any other way i can pay ??? Can i go on my paypal and send you the money from my bank account to yours or something like that ?? Plus how much extra do i have to pay for shipping to australia and how long till i receive them after i pay ??
    Thanks so much !!!
    Btw. i love your tutorials and your so gorgeous !!!

    ReplyDelete

Daily Boutique Deals