Saturday, December 7, 2013

Burlap Wreath Tutorial


With Christmas around the corner, we are all looking for gifts for our loved ones. I created this tutorial just in time to give a cute and easy diy gift. This burlap wreath is adorable, cheap to make, and easy to make. This is a perfect gift idea. Gifts made from the heart are always best. :)  
The materials you will need are:

  •  Burlap material - I used 2 rolls of 6 inches by 5 yards rolls.
  • Wire wreath form - I used a 16 inch wreath form
  • Hot Glue if you want to attach items
  • Wooden Letter (optional)
  • Different color burlap for bows (optional)
  • Pipe cleaner to attach the bow


I purchased all my items from a local craft store. However, you can purchase them anywhere. If you are lucky enough to live near a Hobby Lobby, try that store.  I also do tons of tutorials and videos on my YouTube channels. I posted the video for how to make this wreath. Please check it out and subscribe to my channel. :)






 photo sara-sig_zpscca9f349.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Boutique Deals