Thursday, December 26, 2013

New Year's Outfit and Hair Ideas 2013 / 2014

Okay, so I'm not doing anything fancy for New Year's Eve this year. I'm staying at home and inviting my family up to watch Dick Clark. I'm doing the family thing. However, I love thinking of ideas on what I would wear to a party if I had to get fancied up. Anything Carrie Underwood wears, inspires me. she is always gorgeous and has teh best style of any celebrity I've seen. I know I would wear anything with sparkle. I would wear a fancy hairstyle with some sparkle in my hair. So, I'm going to share my ideas with you.

This first outfit is inspired by Carrie when she appeared on Jimmie Fallon. 
Outfit #1:
The top and skirt are both available at Nordstrom. This would be my top choice of outfit for New Years.
I would wear the bootie shoes with it and black tights. Also, this would look gorgeous with the Allison headband from Sweet Extensions. 
This headband is available here.

This hair tutorial I did with the headband would look gorg with any New Year's outfit choice! 

Outfit #2 
 
The top dress is from Asos and the bottom is from Delia's.

Yes, these shoes are Jimmie Choo's. They are way out of my price range, but hey, I'm dreaming here!

Here are some hairstyle tutorials that would be perfect with either outfit. 

 

 
As for New Year's makeup....YouTube has tons of great tutorials. I would go with a smoky eye for sure! Makeupgeek has great tutorials. She's one of my faves. :) 
 photo sara-sig_zpscca9f349.jpg

3 comments:

Daily Boutique Deals