photo sara-home_zps309b56b5.jpg         photo sara-about_zpsb6d7bfdd.jpg         photo sara-extension_zps8ba7c368.jpg         photo sara-diy_zps62fb8714.jpg         photo sara-hair_zps07346648.jpg         photo sara-beauty_zpsb7936a1b.jpg         photo sara-fashion_zpsec772dbd.jpg         photo sara-videos_zpsd785763f.jpg         photo sara-contact_zps70d4d705.jpg

Friday, January 3, 2014

Blog Giveaway ~ Chevron Cutting Edge Stencil

If you are a subscriber to my Camryn's Closet YouTube channel, you know that I used Cutting Edge Stencils in my new house. I love these stencils! They look awesome and I've gotten so many compliments on them. I decided to to do a blog giveaway of a chevron cutting edge stencil. Here are the rules! 

1.) You must be a subscriber to my blog, Facebook ( http://www.facebook.com/sarasweetextensions ), and my DIY YouTube channel ( http://www.youtube.com/camrynscloset )
2.) You must comment on this post what you would use the stencil for.

That is all you have to have a chance to win the stencil. The contest will run for 3 weeks! If you win or plan on trying the stencils on your own, I recommend going to cuttingedgestencils.com and purchasing the level to help keep your stencil straight. It helped me a lot with my project! I posted some pics of what the stencils looks like and my YouTube video on how to use the stencil. 

Check out the above video for a "how-to" on the Cutting Edge Stencils! Also, check out http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/chevron-stencil-pattern.html to view the stencil for yourself. :)




 photo sara-sig_zpscca9f349.jpg

7 comments:

  1. I would use it in my bedroom probably behind the bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stenciled wall. This would so cool in my bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great blog, I love your style, your taste is very similar to mine for home remodeling (although I haven't gotten to do as many projects as you!) I would love to use this in so many places in our home! We are currently renovating the upstairs of our home (2 bedrooms and a bathroom, I know I would find a great place for this!)
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Iwould use it in my daughters bedroom she is wanting this look..
    I hope I am not to late for the contest..and also I cannot find a place to sign up for your emails..


    hebb dot julie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great! I would use this on one wall in my bedroom. Thanks for the giveaway!

    - Nikki
    nikleigh{at}bellsouth{dot}net
    Youtube: Ash Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd use it in my bathroom!
    (follow on GFC, facebook, youtube)

    ReplyDelete