photo sara-home_zps309b56b5.jpg         photo sara-about_zpsb6d7bfdd.jpg         photo sara-extension_zps8ba7c368.jpg         photo sara-diy_zps62fb8714.jpg         photo sara-hair_zps07346648.jpg         photo sara-beauty_zpsb7936a1b.jpg         photo sara-fashion_zpsec772dbd.jpg         photo sara-videos_zpsd785763f.jpg         photo sara-contact_zps70d4d705.jpg

Sunday, November 29, 2015

DIY: Big Paper Rose Tutorial

I absolutely love the look of paper flowers. So, I decided to film a tutorial on YouTube for a big paper rose. I'm also posting the pattern here for download! Please subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel for more tutorials. Please leave a comment if you would like to see a tutorial on a different type of flower. :)


 photo sara-sig_zpscca9f349.jpg

12 comments:

  1. Hello, getting error msg 404
    The page you're looking for cannot be found.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would really love to make these for my daughter's first birthday party! Can you send us another link to the templates that work? Thanks so much these are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry everyone. I fixed the link. Let me know if it works. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello do you have any more templates to make flowers

    ReplyDelete
  5. What size of paper you used for the template?

    ReplyDelete